Fans appear depending on the success of your team. The more fan bases you have the more money you get from them.
When 2 teams (which have many fans) play, the stadiums seats can be destroyed because of the fights between fans. The probability of fight after the match is placed in the analysis of friendly matches. You get 2 times more fans in the official matches than in friendly ones.
The revenue from fans is calculated in the following way:
- $30 per fan if you have less than 1000 fans
- $20 per fan if you have more than 1000 and less than 5000 fans
- $15 per fan if you have more than 5000 fans
It is all fans of your team, that you have across all countries, is used for calculation of the revenue from fans. It costs $ 10 000 000 to build a fan base. Maintenance of the fan base:
- the first one (a fan base which you get automatically after the registration in the game needs $100 000$ each month,
- any following ones (which you can buy additionally) needs $ 400 000 each month.
Each 50 000 fans need a fan base, otherwise they will leave. For example, if your team plays in England and you have no fan bases there - then no fans will join your team after the match.